- BA Dipl. Health, Fitness and Management (3 year fulltime studies, BA Saarland, Germany)
- Cert 3 & 4 Fitness Australia (accredited by Fitness Australia)
- Fitness B-Licence Germany (accredited by INLINE Academy Germany)
- Level 2 Thumb Boxing instructor (accredited by Fitness Australia)
- Spinning Instructor (Schwinn)
- Level 3 Pilates Matwork Instructor (accredited by the Pilates Institute QLD) – CoreWork, Level 1-3
- Pilates Bands, Balls and Rollers (accredited by the Pilates Institute QLD)
- Level 1 & 2 Pilates Equipment Instructor (accredited by the Pilates Institute QLD)
- Good Back Instructor (accredited by INLINE Academy Germany)
- Managing Lower Back Problems Cert.
- Cert. whole body massage
- Senior First Aid
Special interest and specialisations:
- Back health
- Functional strength training
I am originally from Germany where I studied Health, Fitness and Management for 3 years at the Private Health Academy of Saarland. I have been involved in the fitness industry ever since, counting 19 years by now. Over these 19 years I have been working as a Personal Trainer, Group Fitness instructor as well as on a Senior Management level of Health & Sport Clubs. My passion is to help my clients get the most of their training by giving them 100% focus to ensure correct technique at all times. Training with me you can expect highest professionalism and a trainer that will be with you all the way towards your health & fitness goals.