Personal Training and Pilates Mat Classes NOW also available via high quality and interactive live-stream
Welcome to Mullum Fitness, your Personal Training and Pilates Studio in Mullumbimby.
Please note that Mullum Fitness will be CLOSED from 11/1-24/1/2021!
NEWS: Please note that Mullum Fitness will adjust its class prices with a $2 increase as of the 1st January 2021. This is the first ever class price adjustment since Mullum Fitness opened its doors more than 10 years ago. Thank you for understanding and warm regards, Max
REGARDING LIVESTREAM CLASSES PLEASE NOTE: We will be using 3 types of equipment in the online classes from now on, so it would be great if you would have the following at home:
1. A 90cm Foam Roller
2. 3 different resistant band strengths (green, blue and black)
3. A Pilates Softball
You can buy these at Mullum Fitness or any other Fitness store.
REGARDING IN-HOUSE CLASSES PLEASE NOTE: In-house classes will be strictly limited to 7 participants whilst those wanting to continue online can do so at the usual times (yes we will do both at the same time :-))
Mullum Fitness has a strict COVID-19 Safety Plan in place, and we will need your help with it:
– If you feel unwell, please do not attend in-house classes, our 24hr cancellation policy will be waived in that case!
– all participants have to book in to attend classes!
– all participants have to bring their own towel AND mat!
– all participants are asked to sanitize their hands upon entry to our facilities.
– the class area is taped off in sections as per 4 square meter rule, please keep the minimum 1.5m distance at all times whilst in our facility.
Don’t hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions,
We are proud to deliver outstanding and professional Health & Well-being services to the community for all those that want to take their health into their own hands and live life to its fullest. Become part of the Mullum Fitness community, have fun, make friends and take your health into your own hands.
Mullum Fitness, 36A Gordon Street, Mullumbimby, NSW 043 241 73 27 or CONTACT US